19 enero 2007

In My body



...There is a lot of stuff to think about in my mind, but some more to forget
there is wisdom on my feet given by walking
in my hands there is the possibility to give many things
you fit in my arms, and my hug is always sincere
I find comfort on my knee when I rest
in my fingers there is sensibility that only a few people will be able to discover
on my chest there is some beating. and There is space for you
I can rest on my neck and avoid people´s sights I can´t just stand.
My eyes see the reality, while another sense reinforces it
and I try to create the unreal
There is truth in my mouth, as well as, resent from the outside
There is lie in my ears, as well as, peace from the silence that can be listened
There are things that can´t be hidden in my stomach.The sensations that remind from the things I live.

Tres elementos fundidos en un post

Los quiere mayo

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

¡QUÉ BELLEZA DE FOTOGRAFÍA, DE ACTORES, DE HISTORIA, DE OBRA DE TEATRO, EN GENERAL; DE DESNUDOS QUE SE FUNDEN EN LA OSCURIRDAD DEL ESCENARIO, SE ADENTRAN Y SE FUNDEN EN LO MÁS PROFUNDO DE LA MEMORIA!!
OJALÁ PUEDAS IR A VERLA.
ATTE:
TU CHUPER PERRY AMIGA: ALE FUENTERELLAS (AY SE OYE MEDIO FEO, PERO LO BUENO ES QUE TÚ SABES EL SIGNIFICADO DE CADA UNA DE LAS PALABRAS)